StaffCare provide professional health and safety services across a wide range of areas. We are able to provide these services either onsite at your workplace, or in our modern, central offices. At StaffCare optimal results count – our equipment is of the highest quality; expertly maintained and routinely calibrated to meet the industry standard. We employ a large team of fully qualified, highly experienced health professionals and pride ourselves on our service.
- Pre-employment medical screening – Includes Baseline Hearing Test, Spirometry, Vision, Musculoskeletal, Cardiovascular assessments and Drug screening.
- Annual health checks – Designed to monitor the health of employees specific to the hazards in your workplace i.e. Skin Health, Sleep Apnoea.
- Exit medicals – Hearing, Spirometry and Musculoskeletal assessment.
- Workplace specific vaccinations-Hepatitis, Tetanus, Typhoid, Influenza
- Qualitative Fit-testing-Half mask respirators.
- Workplace specific blood/urine screening–Workplace exposure screening i.e. lead, CCA, Hepatitis, Isocyanates, Organophosphates etc.
- Wellness and health promotion-Blood Glucose and Cholesterol screening, Quit Smoking Support
The StaffCare team is NZQA certified to perform urine specimen collection and drug screening in the workplace for drug testing to meet the AS/NZS 4308:2008 standards.
- 6 panel test (Cannabinoids, Opiates, Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, Cocaine, Benzodiazepines)
- THC only
- Synthetic THC only
- ESR & Canterbury Lab
We carry out testing for Pre-employment, Random, Post-Incident and Private testing
Photo I.D required for all drug screening – We will accept anything that states your full name and a clear photo (e.g. drivers licence, passport, company ID, 18 plus card, student card). Birth certificates are not acceptable.
EFTPOS now available
Office Workstation Assessments
A StaffCare Workplace Assessment covers an initial self-assessment questionnaire that highlights any current discomfort or pain. This is followed by a 1 on 1 review and after each assessment is completed you will receive a comprehensive written report.
- Health and wellness promotions
- Quit smoking support
- Workplace hazard identification
- Injury management for clients
- Second opinion medicals
Call us today to experience the peace of mind only StaffCare can offer!