Pre-employment health assessments are undertaken for the following reasons:
- To establish the personal,physical and psychological capability of the prospective employee to undertake the work offered.
- To ensure that the prospective employee will not be a health hazard to others.
- To identify health problems that will require ongoing advice and or management.
- To establish baseline data prior to commencing employment.
Pre-employment screening includes:
- Urine drug test screening.
- A comprehensive health questionnaire that includes a consent form.
- Audiometry (Hearing) Testing
- Spirometry (Lung) Testing
- Vision Screening including near, distance and colour
- Range of Movement Screening
- Blood Pressure Screening
Optional Testing may include:
- Sleep Apnoea
- Blood Glucose
- Blood Screening for Hepatitis
- Vaccinations for workplace exposures.